¿Por qué me suena tan familiar todo esto?
long time no posts? we feel uncomfortable if u dont post for long(BOCTAOE)!!!come-on getting married doesnot mean you stop making us feel troubled in the stomach.
we are waiting!!! hurry up! and if possible post some of your wedding and honeymoon pics. now quick
Posted by: idiosyncratic | August 02, 2006 at 08:58 PM
Why do I get the feeling we're now part of another of Scott's experiments? I suspect he's holding back on the next blog post to see either:
1. What happens to addicts when they're refused their daily dose for several days in a row.
2. How long it will take the religious and those who have adopted atheism as a religion to start their own holy war/jihad/crusade on each other (I'd give it a couple more days, from the heat in some of the counter-counter-counter posts)
At first I was worried that Scott may be incapacitated in some way - but then I realised he's still checking comments and posting them. We know you're there, Scott! We can hear you breathing!
Posted by: Ian | August 01, 2006 at 01:36 PM
what chance we can (secretly) bribe / manipulate / corrupt this person into accessing this blog and taking it over? It could be a kind of mutiny.
And when the Cap'n returns we can threaten to throw him overboard, or meet our demands. I'm thinking:
1. Triple rations of rum.
2. No more swobbing the decks.
3. Guaranteed blog every day.
4. Invites to all future big celebrity occasions.
5. Steer clear of Blackbeard from now on.
Hah-Hah ! The readers are revolting !
Posted by: Jay.W | August 03, 2006 at 04:40 AM